Introduction to BarreAMPED®
BarreAmped® is an intensive body shaping experience designed to produce reliable results, no matter the client. The method is influenced by classical and modern dance (though it is not a dance class) and utilizes a barre to achieve optimal positioning. Insights from Pilates combined with active and orthopedic stretching also balance the method’s unique approach. The precision-oriented technique focuses mainly on small, isolated movements within deeply held and challenging postures. BarreAmped® is proven to increase metabolism, burn fat, and lengthen tight muscles. With a commitment to the technique, you get recognizable results exactly where you want them.
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 AM
Benefits of a regular Barre Program:
- • Better alignment of your body strengthens your abdominals, hips, and gluteals.
- • The isometric nature and small movements of most exercises allow for a low impact strength program that is safe for joints and most populations.
- • The stretches elongate muscles and gives a “toned and fit” look to your body in a short period of time.
- • When your core is stronger it allows for a more stable pelvis which helps all the joints in your body and a better posture.
In this workshop you will receive:
- • Learn basic techniques to help you through your first full class
- • Personal guidance to help you find your best position for basic moves
- • FREE link to a barre basics pre-recorded class to practice your technique at home
Use the $15.00 registration fee towards your first-class package and/or auto pay option
Due to social distancing rules, there is a 5-person minimum allowed in the studio. Masks are required upon entry and exit to the studio and may be removed once in place for your workshop.Sign up today!